So I will be going to Origins Game Fair next week, and will of course be working a table in the library. If you are going to the convention, please stop by and say hi! It is always nice to chat with people. Otherwise, I will be standing behind my table and swaying from side to side with nothing to do (or more aptly standing on a chair and doing something foolish and liable to get myself hurt - you cannot deny who you are). I will also be serving on panels. Here is my schedule if you would like to hear me talk about something that I claim to know a little bit about.
- Thursday, 1 pm: More than Black Hats, Creating a Villain
- Friday, 4 pm: Medieval Combat (apparently this is a solo panel because I won't stop talking about it)
- Saturday, 1 pm: Magic and Technology
- Sunday, 10 am: Researching Your Story
- Sunday, 11 am: Fan Fiction: Friend or Foe
Pretty much any time that the dealers' room is open and I am not at a panel, I will be at my table. I hope to see some of you there!